Ayisha is a hands-on project manager and business analysts with over 13 years financial services industry experience gained within investment Banking and Securities Services.
Her recent achievements have been in IT and Business chain and have included delivering business change to the personal banking function as part of ring-fencing legislation, rolling out a Supplier Risk Management tool globally to manage third party relationships and leading the delivery of data linage for KYC across 34 countries.
She adopts a pragmatic approach working collaboratively to ensure objectives are met, risks a mitigated or remediated and robust implementation in line with regulatory requirements is delivered in full, on time and within budget.
Ayisha Khan, Senior Consultant
- Fidelity International, Project Manager, Procurement Technology
- Barclays, Project Manager/Business Analyst
- HSBC, Lead Business Analyst – Group Data Services
- BNP Paribas, CIB Data Strategist
- Barclays, Senior Business Analyst, Global Risk and Compliance