Lilia is an accomplished strategic Business Development Executive with a strong professional track record over two decades in defining and executing business development strategies and generating new revenues in competitive environments.
Lilia acquired her client engagement experience through various roles in her career including Commercial, Product, Project Management and Marketing and Communication.
Lilia gained widespread experience and knowledge of financial markets in various organisations (Investment Bank, ICSD, Custodian Bank, Clearing House, CSD, Stock Exchange, Software Provider) covering a broad spectrum of instruments and services (incl. Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, Repos, Securities Lending, Data Management, Collateral Management, Cryptocurrencies) and encompassing the whole process lifecycle from Trading to Clearing, Settlement, Trade Repository and Data Management.
She has an extensive worldwide network at C-Level, across asset classes, with buyside firms, sell-side firms, custodian banks/ collateral outsourcers, trade associations, market infrastructures, consultants and key publications and marketing firms.
Lilia Tira, Senior Consultant – Business Development
- Head of Client Relationship Management and Business Development at Cinnober Financial Technology
- DTCC, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Executive Director, Business Development, Collateral Management, Europe & Asia and APAC
- Marketing Director
- Head of Marketing and Relationship Manager for the Nordic Markets at EuroCCP (subsidiary of DTCC)
- Clearing Project Manager and Market Control Manager at EQUIDUCT – Trading venue, Regulated Market
- Product Manager – Custody Services at HSBC
- Fixed Income Senior Product Analyst, RepoClear at LCH.CLEARNET LTD
- JP Morgan
– Vice President, Manager – Europe Client Documentation Group – Derivatives
– Vice President, Project Manager – Derivatives, JP Morgan / Arcordia
– Vice President, Project Manager – Custody, Euroclear, Brussels